Tickets for the 58th edition of the Palio Città della Quercia will be available soon, by clicking on the link below.
Before purchasing tickets for the event, we invite you to carefully read the following information:
- Public access to the event may be allowed in compliance with current Covid-19 regulations;
- The cost of tickets will differ depending on the stadium sector chosen (the different sectors are shown in the plan at the bottom of the page):
- 20.00 €* per seat in the covered grandstand (West);
- 10.00 €* for the remaining sectors of the stadium;
- Girls and boys under the age of 19 (born after 31/12/2002) will be allowed to enter the stadium (excluding the covered grandstand) free of charge, free-tickets may be collected at the Stadio Quercia ticket office on August 30th from 5pm;
- Disabled persons with 100% disability will be granted free admission to the stadium (excluding the covered grandstand), free-tickets may be collected at the Stadio Quercia ticket office on August 30th from 5pm. Free admission will be also granted to a family member or other accompanying person who demonstrates membership in social and health care services.
- Tickets to access the event can be purchased ON-LINE or, on August 30th only, at the Stadio Quercia ticket office.
- The ticket office is located at the south-west entrance (see floor plan at the bottom of the page) and will operate exclusively on August 30 from 5 pm;
- Purchased tickets will not be transferable or refundable;
- Seats will not be numbered, but can be freely chosen within the assigned section.
*(6% presale fee and ticketing commission charged to the buyer).